Danielle Donaldson's new book - Creative Girl
I am so so excited about Danielle's new book, Creative Girl! What I love most about this book is that Danielle uses watercolor in a unique mixed media way. I really had no idea that watercolors could be layered and worked they way she works them. I'll be honest, watercolors are not in my comfort zone...but after reading this book I felt so inspired and compelled to create! Thank you Danielle for your inspiration.
I wanted to talk you along as I created something inspired from this amazing book:
music by the AMAZING Kate Mann!!
here is the supply list for this project:
- grumbacher watercolor transparent 24 pan set
- stabilo marks all black pencil
- prismacolor colored pencils
- faber castell gelatos
- rubber stamp by Kristen Petersen
- sharpie white paint pen - fine point