Raw Simplicity online course
We are going to keep it simple. If you find yourself obsessively "tidying up" your paintings and drawings, then this class is for you. Restraint never looked so good!
Join me for 4 projects/exercises to loosen you up.......
Class begins: August 3rd and projects will post Monday, Wed, Fri, and then again on Monday. The supply list will be sent to you on July 27th and you can also find the links below. After August 3rd, 2015....the class will be a self paced class for you to work through on your own.
- tag project to help loosen you up
- primitive animal exercise
- finished piece on watercolor paper
- finished work on wood board
READY? sign up ------>>> HERE
GUEST ARTIST: Nolwenn Petitbois!!
I am a young woman born and raised in France during more than 23 years before becoming an expatriate with a husband and two young daughters, in Vancouver (Canada). I was a very creative child but put it aside during teenagehood. I am an avid journaler, I’ve written diaries since I’m 7 or so and writing is really something I need to free my Soul. I realized that the emotions and events are often better on paper than consuming me from the inside. - Nolwenn
Here is a list of all the supplies for this class:
- stabilo graphite pencil
- wood board - I use 8x8 size
- super heavy gesso
- catalyst wedge - no. 6 gray
- deli paper
- ephemera - book pages, lotka paper, washi tape, old ledger paper, etc
- collage pauge matte
- dina wakley brushes
- ranger craft tag
- cheapie watercolor set (any ol' set will do. you see me use reeves)
- GAC100 - Golden acrylic polymer
- muslin fabric
- washi tape
- deli paper
- hot press watercolor pad
- bleeding tissue paper
paint colors you'll see me use:
- blick titanium white
- primary magenta - golden
- target craft acrylic paint - avocado (golden's green gold would also work well)
- americana - fiery red (neon)
- blick matte acrylic - blue light
- paynes gray - blick heavy body artists acrylic
- titan buff - golden
- quin. burnt orange - golden (also quin. nickel azo gold would work great)
How long do I have access to the class?
You now get forever access to all my classes to work at your own pace.
Do I need to purchase all the supplies at once?
I suggest you watch the videos first before going out and buying everything at once. You may have something already on hand that you can use. The wood boards are what I like to work on but you can work on paper or canvas. Whatever you like the best!
Do you give refunds or can I share the material with others?
After payment is made, sorry no refunds. Please do not share the material or videos with anyone. thank you!
Will there be a Facebook group for this class?
No, for this class we will be sharing and commenting inside the classroom.
- I'm going to give away 2 spots. (if you've already signed up, no worries....if you win, I'll refund your money)
- Please share this blog post link on your blog, pinterest, instagram, or Facebook
- come back here and let me know - leave your name, email address, and how you shared
- drawing will be done on Saturday, July 19th 2015 (also please leave your email on your comment so that I can send you an invitation to the class if you win)
Here is an Instagram photo for you to download: