Primitive Portraits 3
I'm so excited to announce Primitive Portraits 3. This 3rd installment of my most popular class, Primitive Portraits begins December 30th.
And I'm so so thrilled to announce that we have 3 guest artists!! yahoo!! Christina Romeo and Tati Vice, and Lana Guerra are joining us to share their process for creating lovely, raw primitive portraits.
My journey as an artist began early in life, with ballet shoes, a lot of sweat and a drawing, here and there.
After a lot of years passed, many of those dedicated to movement, I realised that I had to find another creative path, one that I could carry with me, as I grew older.
That was when I found Art-journaling, which opened up a whole new world, with endless possibilities. From then on, I’ve never stopped, jumping from the page to the canvas, taking on-line courses, joining the village at art-retreats, and having the privilege to be among and meet beautiful and very talented people.
As I continue my journey on this creative path, I uncover each day, a passion, a drive and a wish that my art, no matter what form it takes, will touch people’s lives in someway. And my cup overflows everyday.
- Tati Vice
- You will get lifetime access to the classroom!
- $59 early bird registration through December 14th
- $75 regular registration begins December 15th
- Class begins December 30th
- You do not have to take Primitive Portraits 1 and 2 but I will say that it is very helpful. I have a bundle deal for 1 and 2 here (save $30 by getting the bundle)
here is a little sneak peek video:
- I need your help spreading the news about Primitive Portraits 3
- I'm going to give away 1 class. (if you've already signed up, no worries....if you win, I'll refund your money)
- Please share this blog post link on your blog, pinterest, instagram, or Facebook
- come back here and let me know - leave your name, email address, and how you shared
- drawing will be done on December 5th, 2014. please check back here on that day to see if you won (also please leave your email on your comment so that I can send you an invitation to the class if you win)