Tuesday, January 30, 2018
Sunday, January 21, 2018
Have you always wanted to create your own art prints, but don't know where to begin? I have been making prints for over 10 years and have tried many products and tested many ways in creating my own prints and would love to share this process with you!!
Class begins: February 19th
Early registration through February 10th: $39
Regular registration begins Feb 11th: $49
- screenshot video recordings of me walking you through scanning and stitching together your journal page
- video of me teaching you how to use a print plugin from a company that handles prints
- direct links for all my packaging, scanner, printer, backing board, etc. -->> exact sizing needed
- kind of paper I use
- how to bump up color intensity to create stunning prints
- how to merge your larger paintings in photoshop when your art is larger than your scan bed
Friday, January 12, 2018
Friday, January 5, 2018
I have a new lesson for anybody that wants to focus on the mouth, particularly a mouth that shows just a bit of teeth. The lips are open slightly. I have just started creating lips this way and wanted to share with you my process. It is easier than you might think! And while I was painting the lips, I went ahead and painted a whole face for you. The video is about 24 minutes long and I walk you step-by-step through the process of drawing and painting a face and we will focus on lips that are slightly open.
1/2" angle brush - prima or any angle brush
Catalyst bright size 4 (or any squared brush.