One of the things I hear most is "how do I find my style?". It's a hard question to answer and there is really no one way. Mine was found through happy accidents and showing up and painting every day. But how can I teach one to go in the direction of finding your style?? I think this will certainly help! It lies in basic structure, following "rules" and then breaking those rules. It's about mixing and matching what you like about all the different ways and shapes you put on the paper.
Join me as we Find Your Girl by using simple materials. We will first design and sketch different head shapes and features. We will then creatively mix the styles to come up with a darling face. Viola, a new style!
- Class begins June 17th
- 8 videos - (76 minutes of real time creating)
- acrylic based
- downloadable 8 page PDF of class material with face construction chart
- covers basic face, pencil work, different skin tones, and face structure
- final video covers blending the styles into one new style!
- Early Registration through June 1st: $35
- Regular registration begins June 2nd: $45
- Art club members: $15 (this is THE best deal and the biggest savings for you!)
- LIFETIME ACCESS
- private classroom for sharing your art with other members as well as get feedback from me (until the class moves to self work at the end of July)
Is this class beginner friendly ? This class is geared towards all levels of artists. If you are looking to develop your style, portrait/girl wise then you might consider this. If you are someone looking to begin your art journey of faces/girls, then this class is for you as well. A great place to start and expanding your voice/style.
How long will I have access to the course? Lifetime access. Videos are downloadable
How many art supplies will I need? I've kept the supply list super simple and short. The paints should be readily available in your local hobby lobby or on amazon. The rainbow pencils are optional.
Will there be a Facebook group? No sorry. we will share in the classroom and through instagram.
Can I receive a refund ? Due to password sensitivities, I cannot offer refunds once you sign up.
How do I sign up? When you click the registration button, you'll be directed to Ruzuku where I hold all my classes. It will prompt you to create an account (if you've never taken a class from me) and then pay. Once payment is received, you can access your library of classes in my classroom. Ruzuku is super user friendly and I chose this platform specifically for this reason.