365 faces challenge!
I am embarking on a journey this year to paint a face everyday. So after 26 days in, here is what I have learned:
- the more I paint, the easier it gets
- the more I paint, the harder it gets
- sometimes I don't want to paint
- most days I LOVE painting
- on the days I don't want to paint, I am glad I took the time at the end of the day
- the faces don't always come easy.
- how do I paint a different face every time?
- how can I make it different?
- I must stay true to myself
Only 341 more to go....this year is a leap year so it looks like I'll be doing 366.
So here they are....well the first 25, anyways:
If you want to keep up via instagram, follow me there at mindy_lacefield.
You can also check out these hashtags: #365faces #afaceadaychallenge