I am retiring Frolic after almost a 6 year run. This class is such fun with 5 lessons: journaling, altering a paint brush, stamp making, and more! I am offering this class for $18 (originally $40) till the end of the year. If you are already in the class or if you sign up before the end of the year then you are good and receive lifetime access. The content will NOT go away. I am just no longer offering this class for sale after the end of 2017. So hop on this now before it retires....!
here is the supply list for frolic:
- oil pastels - portfolio, caran d'ache neocolor ii, gallery flourescent pastels (either one or all. you don't have to have all 3)
- liquid inks - liquitex liquid acrylic ink
- mini misters or spray bottle
- GAC 100 - golden acrylic polymer
- foam roller
- your favorite acrylic paints, craft paints are fine. i also like these for a heavy body option
- heavy body white blickrylic
- foam stamps - make your own or (i have these. fun, flowers!)
- alcohol inks
- prismacolor pencil
- prismacolor colored pencils
- mod podge - matte finish
- dry wax deli wrap paper - available also at Sam's or walmart i think
- ---these may also work in place of the deli paper. (tear the bag apart)
- set of hog's hair brushes - or cheap set at hobby lobby or michaels
- palette knife
- ephemera - old ledger paper, lined notebook paper, old maps, etc.
- a couple neon paint pens – sharpie water-based (I like the red, yellow, and white)
- bristol smooth paper pack - 9x12 or 11x14.......
- old paint brushes. (1" or wider works best) - oh yes, we are going to repurpose those old brushes and make them a work of art!
For making stamps:
- wood burning tool
- 1/4” craft foam (if you want to try the thinner craft foam, go for it. it will be easier to find)
- mask (for making our own stamps)
- hot glue gun
- omg....these markers - totally optional! (i like the big 15mm size)
(i will also have a video of me making stamps. for those of you who took my Neat Stuff journaling class, this will be something you've seen)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.