I'm so excited to share with you a new class offering! Glitter Angel….
So back in 2011, I submitted a tree angel to Stampington and it was published in their "Holidays and Celebrations" publiication in 2012. After spending some time and enjoying my tree angel...I decided to sell her. Many folks asked about how I created this Angel and asked for a class so I thought I would create a sparkly version of this sweet angel in time for Christmas. You have lifetime access so that you can create Angel after Angel....or any little girl for that matter. There are so many directions to take this in. Dress her up in fibers...sparkly glitter...but most of all have fun!
- plastic ornament - 4 inches
- gesso (any gesso will do but I love Dina Wakley's gesso. so smooth and creamy
- old brush or wood dowel
- styrofoam or paper mache cone --about 7" tall
- sandpaper - any grit
- 24 gauge wire
- wire cutters
- acrylic paints
- muslin fabric
- collage pauge - matte
- lindy's stamp gang sprays
- mulberry paper - 1 sheet is plenty
- wireless chenile -
- pretty fibers/fabric
- recycled cardboard or chipboard
- iridescent gold paint
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- white opaque flakes
- craft felt - 1 small piece
- glitter....lots of glitter!!
- paint colors for face:
- van dyke brown hue
- americana fiery red (neon)
- quin. nickel azo gold
- bright aqua green
- heavy body white paint
- a full list with links and more details are available when you sign up!
I'm so excited to announce that Susana Tavares will be our guest artist!!
I am Susana Tavares, self-taught artist, I live in Lisbon, Portugal.If I pick 3 words to describe my art will be: feminine, spiritual, whimsical …with a bit of magic dust :)
- Class begins: November 1st
- lifetime access
here is the girl I'll be demo-ing:
- I need your help spreading the news about Glitter Angel!
- I'm going to give away 2 Glitter Angel classes
- (if you've already signed up, no worries....if you win, I'll refund your money)
- Please share this blog post link on your blog, pinterest, instagram, or Facebook
- come back here and let me know - leave your name, email address and how you shared
- drawing will be done on Thursday, October 23rd