Bitty Baby Animals
Come with me on this mini class journey and learn how to create sweet Baby animals using a simple composition, colors, and style. I'll show you how to lay down color for a striking, rich background. We will layer on top with gesso to create a placeholder for our animals. We will be exploring and sketching in our journals beforehand to work on shapes and to decide what animals we want to create.
- 5 lessons - sketchbook lesson and 4 animal lessons (piglet, elephant, Bitty baby-corn and giraffe)
- Guest Artist Sylwia Gryczuk at @tandiart
- color choices and background work
- i'll talk you through each step....i'm pretty chatty in these videos (I hope you love my southern accent....lol)
- class begins April 10th, 2017
Guest artist - Sylwia of +TandiArt
will be creating this stunning Momma and baby Bear dream catcher!
- any colors you love: don't feel like you have to use the exact color (except for quin. nickel azo gold. that color is a must-have for all my classes)
- quin. nickel azo gold (this is really the only color that has no substitutions and what I would consider a must have color)
- blick matte acrylics - green blue light
- golden matte - titanium white, paynes gray
- artist's loft - orange (any orange is fine)
- target colors: seaweed, morning mist, leaf (all of these are interchangeable)
- ceramcoat - salmon
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.