I do believe Imagination is first and foremost in the creative process but we must not stop there. We must play and make discoveries. We must let go and create from a place of child-like wonder. When we allow ourselves to just play and not remain "in our head" and "act too serious" then we allow for magic and divine blessings to enter in. We grab hold of these important tools and before you know it, we are emerging in self expression….we are shining a light so beautiful that others take notice. We begin creating from somewhere else besides the mind - the soul.
And as the cycle ends, it begins again.
Here is a sneak peek into more:
$75 early bird price through June 20th
$88 regular registration begins June 21st
Class material will be ready by July 1st
This is a self-paced workshop.
(no Facebook group this go 'round)
Mary Blair inspired "girl and bunny"
- Mary Blair inspired works
- painting a girl in profile (learning how the old masters used color up against the face to shape and really make the features stand out)
- We'll be doing a girl that is heavily textured and how to use a catalyst blade along with oil pastels to distress the finish of the face.
- a Winnie the Pooh bonus video
- a Mary Blair handkerchief design piece
- a sweet book illustration
*****I need your help in spreading the word. Please post a link to this blog post on your social media (Facebook, twitter, blog, pinterest, etc)
Then come back here and leave a comment stating how/where you shared. I will then randomly choose 2 names for free access to the class. Drawing will be made on June 25th. If you have already paid for the class, I will refund you payment. Come back here on the 25th to check if you've won.