Today is the DAY!!
Mindy's Art Club is open for registration !!!!
This is a subscription based online class where I'll deliver content every month to keep you inspired and motivated to create. During my creative process, I always make discoveries and this is the perfect outlet for me to share those discoveries with you. We will mostly be working with water media but who knows where the process will lead and what awesome art supplies I'll stumble across. I'll have a "get started" supply list for you but as the months rock on, there may be new things that pop up. And when they do, I'll introduce those to you and give you direct links if you think you may like to work with them. I like to let folks know how they work and you can see them in action before you purchase.
This class is all about the process. Don't worry about creating perfection because quite frankly that is a bit boring and will leave you frustrated. Why not play and make happy accidents along the way?! That is what my process is all about.
Here is how it will work:
1. Course content will load around the 1st of each month with prompts, lessons, and videos. Sometimes there will be accompanying PDF's depending on the kind of lesson. 1 or 2 video lessons
2. $19 per month for as long as you'd like to see new content. You can cancel anytime.
3. A private FB group where we can hang out in a positive, uplifting environment full of inspiring fellow creatives.
4. Each month, I'll also do a FB live event around the middle of the month. This will be a fun way to connect, ask questions, and see me work live. Don't have a FB account? I will record this and have available for you in the classroom.
5. Topics of creativity will include mostly figurative (girls) but who knows where the inspiration will lead.
The above lesson fundamentals will be waiting for you in the classroom when you sign up. I will then have that months content added in as well. So basically the first month, you get a bit of a bonus to nail down and revisit the fundamentals that I think are important.
Other perks of being in the club:
- 15% standing discount in my etsy shop. This includes online classes, prints, originals, everything.
- Private FB group with live lesson mid-month
- downloadable pdf instructional or inspiring content
- Club special pricing on future classes
Is this class beginner friendly? Yes, it is for all levels. There will be a Basic Face and Face shapes for different ages waiting for you to visit (or revise) the important fundamentals. This will serve as a great practice and backbone for the class content moving forward.
How long will I have access to the course? You will have access to the course for as long as you pay your monthly subscription payment. And the videos are all downloadable.
Do I need all the supplies on the supply list? No, I am all about using what you have on hand. Almost anything can be substituted.
Will there be a Facebook group? YES! we will have a private FB group for you to share your work and build community with other inspiring creatives.
Can I share this content and my link to my friends? Please don't. We ask that 1 signin for your household only. thank you!
What types of materials will you be using mostly? I plan on keeping this class mainly in the watercolor/water soluble type materials. My acrylic and layered and highly textured classes will continue moving forward as separate, stand-alone classes.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.